Saturday, February 7, 2009

Here I go!

Well, I am starting a blog... As I emerge from my almost one year slump of pregnancy and new baby, I am excited to think of the new ways I can bring my functioning back to a level I can be happy with. I don't think of myself as the blogging "type", but over the last couple of months, I realize that it could be a great tool in keeping people updated oi my life and my families in a new way. Being as we have a lot of family on both sides spread out, I figure this could be a good way to let those interested in on what is going on. That is assuming I post stuff on here, but I want to give it a try.


I have perused friends and family members blogs and I have to say it is fun to get to know some of the little things, events and thoughts that might not make it into a conversation. So here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment