Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Girls!







For just over two months I have been able to use this term and I love it! With the arrival of my sweet, sweet Ashlyn Siera, I have come to know another truth of this existence. It is possible to have as much love for a second child as you do for your first. Like many or all moms, I never thought I could love a child as much as my Baylee Malia. I can't say that I worried too much about it but I definetly wondered. It's amazing how a heart can grow. My mother, who has 12 children, has always told me this, but experiencing it is different and wonderful. I love to snuggle with both of them and I just think "My girls... I love them so much, Thank you Heavenly Father!" Baylee is such a cute big sister and she loves to hold her "Ashwin Patera". I truly have a blessed life and feel the closest to Heavenly Father in the quiet moments of motherhood, with my children close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment